Wednesday, 30 April 2014

Blurb Books


Why I Am Using Blurb Books: 
I decided to use blurb books for my project as they gave me the most amount of freedom when designing my book and also it had quick delivery and was inexpensive. 

Software I Used: 
I used BookWright which enabled me to completely personalise my book and gave me the freedom to add or take away as many pages as i wanted, it also gave me the opportunity to create a printable pdf version which meant if the delivery was delayed i could print up my own book. 

How Long It Took To Produce My Book: 
I took me a week to compile and complete my book, as i knew i was under a tight deadline, i focused solely on my book so that it would be completed in time. 

MY BOOK
Font: American Typewriter
Colour: Light grey 
Background: White and  Cover Dark Grey

Why: American typewriter is a fitting font in my opinion as it is a vintage looking font but the grey gives it a modern edge. I chose to have a white background so the book looked simplistic and the writing and photographs would stand out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment