Sunday, 20 April 2014

Finding locations

Finding locations has been quite a problem for me, as i have to find authentic locations to make my photos look authentic and realistic. I have chosen awkward angles to shoot at so that i can shoot with out getting any modern items in frames.

So far i have found a couple of good locations, I have used my Grandparents bedroom as one as it is decorated with vintage items and the colour scheme matches my ideas. I have used a back alley for the 80s as the garages i am using as the backgrounds were built around the 70s so they have a good weathered look to them. i have used various front doors of neighbours who still have the original features and original victorian fireplaces. i have used the outdoors a lot as it is a lot easier to remove modern items and also these locations have been left and unchanged for decades.

No comments:

Post a Comment