Sunday, 18 May 2014

Photoshoots that didn't make it in to the book

I have 2 photoshoots that did not turn out well and did not go in the book.


This photo was suppose to go in 1910-1919, next to the young boy photograph, the story behind them was a father and son photograph, that had been separated,i used the same lighting and set up but the clothing did not look right and the model didn't suit the time period. I also didn't like how it came up when i edited it as it looks like a modern photograph and completely unrealistic. I did not have time to reshoot this photograph or any other suits i could use so i decided it was best to leave it out of the book.

This is the other photograph that did not come out well, it was meant to be 60s inspired but it ended up looking odd, the hair and make up looked too modern as did the outfit. I wanted to see if i could edit this photograph to make it look more realistic but the editing only made it look more modern and i didn't feel it was believable at all. 

Im glad i decided to discard these to images as i feel they would have stood out (negatively) in my book and would have looked like a modern photograph. 

No comments:

Post a Comment