Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Taking My Project Further : Creating A Brand

As i have been moving quicker than planner with my project i have decided to add branding and marketing into my project. I have now decided i will now discuss how i will price my book, where i will sell it, my target market and the current competition on the market. I also want to look at how i would have to present my book to buyers at companies and how i could possibly edit the book to make the book more approachable and to make it more appealing to as many people as possible.

I have already looked at possible places i would like to sell my book these are:
Blurb Bookshop
Victoria and Albert Museum Bookshop
Urban Outfitters
& Other Stories
Topshop - Flagship Store
Beyond Retro
Whitechapel Gallery
The Photographers Gallery
Tate Gallery Bookshop

I chose and looked into these book shops as they all have a different target market but all ones i feel would be interested in my book, as it is a book that could appeal to a lot of different people.

No comments:

Post a Comment