Saturday, 17 May 2014

Weekly Update: 12.05.14

This week, i decided to move into branding my book and focusing on how i would sell and market my book. I went into this in more detail in my previous post, i finished doing my sketchbook, planning section and focused on the marketing side of it.

For the marketing side of my project, i want my presentation to be very clean and neat and professional looking. The other main aspect i focused on this week was my presentation for my assessment and final show, i thought a lot about how i want it to be presented and then I drew a couple of layout ideas to decided what i wanted. I decided on 3 A3 images in a  line, of my three favourite/ strongest images, it took me a while to pick these as i had to use a Digital image to avoid images being pixelated. My 3 images are going to be in chronological order too to show the transition of photography through the century.

My next problem to solve was how will i present my book? as my final piece is a book i had to think carefully about how i wanted to present it to fully reflect my theme. I considered a lot of things, but i think i am going to create a book and fill it with the items i used through out my project with my book resting in it.

Next week I will:
I will be putting  up my presentation, and i may need to think up some more ideas incase something does not work out with my current plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment