Wednesday, 14 May 2014

Weekly Update: 05.05.14

This week i recieved my book, which was the most exciting part of the week, as it felt like my project was finally coming to an end and was all coming together. I am very happy with how my book turned out it is exactly how i planned it. I focused a lot on my sketchbook this week and the layout of my sketchbook.

I have decided to make my sketchbook and planning of my shoots have a very relaxed feel, i have included my todo lists for each shoot and a quick sketch of the outfit on each page. i have kept a continuous layout through out all of my planning so it is simple to follow but shows all my inspiration and planning behind each shoot.

What I would do differently (book):
I would have tried to take more images, i had planned more shoots but i did not have the time or clothing to do them, i shot over 25 shoots so i am happy with that amount, which equalled to 80 pages, but i would have liked to get my book to 100 pages or more.
If i could do this book again with more time i would maybe make it bigger (height and width) as to accommodate more photographs and to make it a more impressive looking book.

What I want to achieve next week:
I want to finish my sketchbook and start planing my presentation for the final show.

No comments:

Post a Comment